Thursday, June 3, 2010

♥ H O L I D A Y ♥

What a bored..zzz
H O L I D A Y ...zzz
still got tuisyen classes..zzz
memang SIEZZZ....zzz


this saturday ..
i will go the kem of Q.M ^^ yeah ^^
actually im not Q.M member..
jx hope can full my holiday schedule.. hahax ~
luckyly still gt activities for me ..
if not ..
i will sieennnnzzzzzz.... TILL DIE...

my camp group name iz : PURPLE GENERATION (think by mr.koh mun chong) group member ngam ngam ho 9 ppl.. not bad marh ...

member of PURPLE GENERATION : koh mun chong.. jcssie phuah .. wei leng.. tan hong nee ...choong jan hong..tan xiang zhi.. vivien lee.. cheng yie shern..teh hock keong ..

HOPE WE WILL ENJOY THIS KEM + LEARN SOMETHING ^^
^^ ~ ^^ ~ ^^ ~ ^^ ~ ^^ ~ ^^ ~ ^^ ~ ^^ ~ ^^ ~ ^^ ~ ^^ ~ ^^ ~ ^^ ~
                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment