Saturday, June 19, 2010

♥ HAPPY STUPID DAY ♥




this organised by "ms.VIYEN" not vivien ~~ HAHA^^..
thanks  alot ~~^^



 after tuisyen.. "man hoe,juliana,chanyeap,manhou and me " straight away go green light ^^
and me ORDER THIS//!! look nice ya ^^ YUMMY YUMMY////!!!



viyen come ^^
after we finished our meal..
then we drank champaign & eat cake ^^
thx our VIYEN.. cx she sponsor the cake ^^





THEN... we strart the crazy activiti = SHOOT foto.... OMG !!!
erm... actually nothing there .. hahah ^^


then.. ALL THE LADIES....^^





GENTLEMEN..... ( VOMIT.... HAHA.. joke la ^^!!!! )

me & mr.man hoe ^^(toilet) gosh.......
me & MR.CHAN YEAP...(act cool ><)
me & MS.SHINE !!!! ^^(me ACTing COOL)
me & JACFFI LIEW ^^
yeah ~~ ALL OF US ~~ bt less jor satu orang .. bcx he become our
camera man.. sorry +> JASON foong!!! ^^


_________THE END ___________
enjoy this crazy nite ~^^ thx all of eu ~~^^
FRIEND FOREVA ~~


foto copy from viyen's FB .. and also my fone ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment