Tuesday, June 29, 2010

♥ PIANO EXAMINATION ♥

haiz...
I LOSE....
I LOSE 15 MARK....and above...

bcx of the scales....
i very nervous while go inside the examination room...
and the air-cond..... is COLD....=.=

but .. i just keep smile ...
and the examinor also keep smile...
haiz... dont think too much VIVIEN ...
everything is OK ^^

ok...
i got few photo want to share with you guys ^^
 I wear this dress for my exam...
haha.. look like princess ?
kidding kidding ... haha ^^

EARLY in the morning : 7a.m.
dad & mom .. fetch me to the venue : Istana hotel..(k.l)

 the sun raising ... then shone me as this ..=.=''

after 1 hours...
we reached..^^
the parking fees are so EXPENSIVE .. RM10...
i wait in the waiting room...
so  COOOLLL...
   my hand almost FREEZE~~~


9.40.. TURN ME.....
my heartbeat increse....
oh my ....
NERVOUS .. NERVOUS...
okok...
i saw the examiner...
smile at me..
then i said. : GOOD MORNING ^^ and wink..
haha ^^
then start my scales... (DEAD)
pisces.. (not yet dead)
Sight reading ...
Oral...
and .......

after 15 minit....
=THE END=


on the way back home ...
YES !!FINALLY ... I BACK MY lovely home.,..
haha ^^
hope i wont fail =.=''

specialy thanks to : Elroy (chan yeap)
cause... photo i took.. is using him phone ^^
THANK YOU ^^
keep the peace ... SHHHHH ...
my blog jz welcome who are in " PEACE " ..
haha ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment