Wednesday, June 2, 2010

♥ story of EGGies ♥


HHHalo...it me again ..-V I V I E N
welcome to my blog wor ^^
ok..
today..
Let me talk about ..
















==> dun  fighting with each other !!!!







==> FIGHT FOR OUR FUTURE !!!! yeah ^^







==> When u die... remember open ur mouth .. hahaha^^








 ==> must jump higher ..cx will let u tall ..=.='' .. ^^








     ==> please dun  show tiz face ..when ppl fall down =.=''..^^








 ==> laugh when ppl die ? NO la ...=.=''








==> when u r d most special.. dun shy .. hahaha ^^
n dun jealous !!! hahaha ^^






==> oways show tiz kind of face while ppl angry-ing wif u .. hahaha ^^




 ==> oops... die-ing ?? hahaha ^^





==> blerk .. hahahahaha ...^^




==> tiz very geli la weih ... >.<






==>ohrzzz.... fried egg ?? hahaha ^^







==> find a girlfriend for ur future ... hahaha ^^








==> when ppl wana eat u .. jx let go .. hahahaha ^^





-====THE END ===-
                                       wroten by    ms.V I V I E N

No comments:

Post a Comment