Wednesday, January 2, 2013

THE 2 VIPs in vivien's life =)


HELLO =D
HAPPY NEW YEAR PEEPS!!

happy sem break for us - utarians =D
happy school day to those who going to school =D


so.. after our FINAL .
went  dinner with them =)
CHAIRDOG and VICTOR.


e

went LITTLE WOK KITCHEN 
we enter the restaurant because of the appearance O.O
so nice haha



order BEEF BEEF AND  BEEF 
gong po beef . black pepper beef . fried beef rice

WE ♥ BEEF 
=D

s

And again with the photos =X


THANK YOU SO MUCH my dear =)



They are so important in my life. 
=)
HEART ♥





i know i know,
he is so tired because of me .
my final exam,
he be the alarm clock ,
be my 'facebook' 
 when im bored, he will be there =)
until midnight,
until i slept =)



Thank you . ♥



To be continue on the next post =)

No comments:

Post a Comment