Monday, January 21, 2013

HOUSE WARNING with family



WELCOME TO VIVIEN'S FAMILY. 

Victor officially joined my family =D




My aunt house warming .
just simple steamboat. 
since is my aunt first time organize this kind of party.
She really kelam kabut @@


DAMN FUNNY. 
because we want tomyam flavour and the big pot is not enough .
so we went kitchen .. for the TOMYAM .

and.. this is lavene ,she is so pretty . 


my cousins, aunt, uncle, grandma grandpa. 
ALOT OF PEOPLE. ALOT. 


Is my first time, to intro my boyfriend to my family members.

Im so proud to have him .
SO SO PROUD. 


ILOVEHIM.
VICTOR, my babyboy .

The puppy is handmade gift. by victor's mom .
so nice . so cute. 
my aunt dont like gift and all those thing that need to waste money.
So, this puppy is handmade puppy. 
And she alright with it and like it so much =D

THX VICTOR , my boy =)




AND PEOPLE. 
see , lavene chong . 
future mom . 
EHEM.



is like. omagod. 
so sweet. =')


and veronica. 
SO SO SO SO SO SWEEET =')


AND. ANTHONY. 
veronica's brother. 
=)


AUNT ANN .
lavene's mom .
=D


us . 
half face me and charming vick and 2 dont know came from where.

 

When you shower , use your hand to hold the water drops .
whenever you hold , is how much you love me.
and whenever you cant hold , is how much i love you.
 he said. 



Thank you victor. 
Thank you for everything . 
And u know, i'm really very proud of you . 
Thx for the sacrifice for me .
Please, don't ever give up so easily . 
and please do remember , vivien will be with you forever. 
ILOVEYOUbabyboy.

 and i really hope this relationship will work . 
like what you said, you will prove it to my family, 
this isn't a puppy love . 



they ask, why u need to stick all the ILOVEYOU together. 
It means this relationship will stay together  forever and ever and will not involve any other people accept for our child. 


No comments:

Post a Comment