Friday, January 4, 2013

To the SPECIAL ONE ♥


here is all i want to say to my boy, my babyboy =)


2012 passed ~ 
timeflies.

he said : you will feel the year passed quick,
 it means, u enjoy the year .

and without your reply.
he will said : of cz enjoy. u met victor .

haha
yea. i met victor =)


never know a stranger will become a friend and even the very important man in your life.
the one you afraid to lose =)
the one you really do love =)


I love the feeling when we are together.
with your friend , my friend or both of us .
i feel secure beside you .

I'm sorry,
so sorry that i don't know how to comfort you when you were down .
What i could do , maybe just be with you , wipe your tears or a hug . 
or simple as.
listen to you .


 

But when i'm down or crying.

"i'm here. i'm here. "
the familiar sound of him surrounding me.
follow by the very very tight hugs .

Sometimes,
i even cry louder.

i'm so glad to have him,
the sound and the hug that you feel secure with .


Everyday everynight ,
we will chat on the phone.

Sometimes, we cheer ,
chat like nobody business untill 3 or 4 or even 5  in the midnight.

Sometimes, we emotional. 
i might cry and he comfort. 
he down and i be the audience. 


You are so special ,
between whom i met.

The one that i really trust after my mom .



He very afraid that one day i might left him.
And he said, he try to be perfect guy to me.

But ,
I don't need the perfect you. 
you yourself already the perfect guy to me =)
really, sincerely.


Same as me,
me too . afraid to lose you since im really not a perfect girl compare to others.
i'm just , normal like this.



and ya . you are an insecure guy who afraid to lost me . 
so afraid and jealous who i going out with..
Worry about me. 

but still, 
gave me the right to choose between you or my friend.

im so sorry.
Sometimes, maybe i choose my friend instead of you . 

but no worry, i will take care myself .
because i still want to see the handsome face infront of me  =)




You said 
im so pretty, caring , friendly, sweet, cute and everything.



And yet you said you look like that (sleepy) face all the time .
*is so cute to me* 

you asked,
WHY YOU?
why i choosed you ?


Because you are so perfect to me . 
the gentle, the caring ,the smartness, the natural. 
just the way you are =) 

And, im so proud of having you as my boyfriend . 
my boy.


THANK YOU 
when im having my exam ,
you the alarm , the lack of sleep because of vivien . 

THANK YOU
when im so frustrated of my exam,so nervous and so stress myself.
you the one who calm me down , remind me to rest the mind and be with me.



THANK YOU.
Never blame on me what i had done wrong.
when we took the wrong road that wasted your time and petrol .

THANK YOU .
when you saw im nervous, and u try to be nothing to calm me down .
to stop my guilt , and said not my fault but your fault.


THANK YOU.
because you said,
you proud of me , proud of myself and everything . 

THANK YOU .
because the surprise of  the new year.
the slideshow u do for me .
the time you sacrifice for dinner , bath and others.


I can't promise, that i won't left you.
because there is too much of things you can't predict.

BUT
what can i promise is .

i will try ,
try to make this relationship to be lasts forever.

i really really wish ,
you are the one. 
The one who could accompany the rest of my life, my journey.

I LOVE YOU.
VICTOR LEE YUN SOON .


No comments:

Post a Comment