Monday, December 31, 2012

THE 2012 CHRISTMAS ♥


MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS
ONCE AGAIN EVERYBODY 
=D

the very late post =D
need to finished by today ~!
THE LAST DAY OF 2012


Celebrate the Christmas eve in the church - HOLY FAMILY CHURCH 



This year abit special ~ 
=D
Since. someone here with me =D




There my VICTOR =)


my dearest and lover =)
DAD and MOM 

MERRYCHRISTMAS  DADDY MOMMY 



This year..
my hair accessory a lot of colour =P

BLUE  RED  YELLOW 





and my pretty lavene =)

So pretty and i fall to her =P 




So we went PAPARICH after the midnight mass
about 1.30 - 2.30 am 




phone nonstop flashing X.X



OHYEA.. 
my grandpa house..
every year.. different style different pattern of the Xmas design

ESPECIALLY THE TREE
=D

creative weh.. 
NGEK NGEK

VERON's dad did that =D


And also this 
The DIY snow man?
haha

LAVENE'S mom did that =D

SO NICE =')


And the present =D

the 1st photo is wrap by me to vick =D
2nd is vick to me =)

see la.. girl and boy
see la the creativity 
bwahahaha

oK dont  complaint .
so nice la.. just the card abit failed la har. XD

and the gift was actually choosed by our self O.O
then pay then give back then wrap then only give while xmas night 

LOL ?

THANK YOU for the gift - VICTOR .



MY  2012 CHRISTMAS WISHES 

(1) The forever relationship with him
(2) The brother will understand us
(3) The final to pass
(4) The friendship that long lasting
(5) The good health of family ,friends and me myself  





HAPPY NEW YEAR !

HI 2013 ^^




No comments:

Post a Comment