Thursday, January 10, 2013

I cant make it , i failed

So yeah..
as what my mind told.
i will failed. but still having the little little little hope with all passed =)

and the moment i saw the result.
ya,  just same with what my mind told.
i failed.
with a very very very lousy result.
with the capital F
come with two.


YES, i do blame.
i blame me to go for love and life camp.
and blame the 8 days i sacrifice my study time

i cried, but what to do .
it cant help.
and i cant blame anyone.
isnt people fault.

me myself , i cant see my really hardwork btw.
what my hardworking was the last minit job .
even before the exam only i study .

but i know, i really  try my best .
but no. im not do my best

and im actually do very nice job in my midterm for math too .
the coursework mark is so nice .
30/40
and is much more better than my sem 1 math
which is 18/40

but what surprised me was , my sem1 passed. ALL PASSED even the lowest coursework mark.

and sem2 . with a quite high coursework mark , but still.



i feel sorry. sorry to my mom . my dad .
everyone who expected me to be passed .

im so sorry i disappointed people.
sorry the one who trust in me. sorry.


im loser. that try to be winner.

so sorry , vivien .



Not every last minit job will be success..  thx god i do success 3 subject =)








No comments:

Post a Comment