Sunday, November 28, 2010

♥ JAMBOREE -the church camp♥

♥  JAMBOREE ♥  
my church having this jamboree on  26-11-2010----- 28-11-2010 =)



my luggage ..
just little =)
but . ngam ngam hou =)

不多也不少 =)



walao A !! so many colour !!!
ah my god ~~~~ 
me and my cousin ..
all different group ..=口=


the T-SHIRT from jamboree =)
 VERY VERY VERY QIANT FOR ME !!!!!

''L'' SIZE !! oh my god .. ''S'' size no more .. m size no more ? then L size ..
 skirt ?...pyjamas ? =.=''

and all the games .. camp fire .. dot dot dot .. 
i waiting for teresa uploaded to fb =)
so ... STAY TUNED ♥ !!!



lavene and me .♥ 


3 of us =)
from right ..
veronica . lavene . and me ..♥ 

3 of us taking shower together in the same room..
other girls using a weird eyesight looking on us =(

hey !!! we are all girl~ plus .. 3 of us vry vry vry vry vry CLOSE marh ..=.=''
LOL
me and lavene =)
she is so sweet with her boyfriend --> JONATHAN .. 
okay .. hope both of u will stay together forever =)

the last day ~~ 
good !! i can sleep well tonite,,,
no more the ''KOR KOR KOR '' sound annoy me ..=.=''


arhzz .. TIRED !! I CANT OPEN MY EYES ALSO =X

♥ goodnight dude !!! ♥  

No comments:

Post a Comment