Thursday, January 24, 2013

IMISSHIM




Goodnight we said. 
I LOVE YOU we said
MWAK we said
Byebye we said.

(DOOOOOOOT)


And today sound a bit wrong.
we did not really chat long .

Imisshim like so sudden now.
I afraid. Afraid of losing him.
I don't want to feel the pain again .
cause. i really love him .

i really worried.
worried what we will facing the soon or later challenges.

i worried.
what if i pass by this world first, he alone .
or accident, i broke my hand, i became ugly.
im not me anymore.
or i lie at the bed , sleeping like whole life.

i suddenly thought of a lot a lot a lot of things.

i worried.
worried about that night that he told me will appear once again.

i worried a lot. like really a lot.

people said.
don't too serious in relationship.
because boyfriEND end with the 'END'

but why. why am i so serious and i want him to be the one.

You know.
i can really cry my heart out with him ,
i can really share the very BIG SECRET of me with him
i can really tell him all my story of the day , report like every single happiness or sadness to him .
And
i can actually introduce him to my big big family because i'm so proud to have him . hehhh =)

He  is like .. always. THERE FOR ME .
no matter what..

YES IT IS.
he is not the very very very perfect guy .
but..SO AM I .

i dont need perfect guy .
i just need this HIM, the original the natural the only him .


HE TOLD ME .
whenever you miss me, or suddenly flashback of my past that will make me down,
that everything that you need to complaint or whatever.
JUST CALL HIM , WAKE HIM UP
no matter when , where, what.

and i broke promises almost every time..
and also now.
cause, i don't want.
i don't want be the troublesome girlfriend.
i want to be the considerate girlfriend.
i just want to be perfect because of him .


I don't want he felt tired on another morning just because of me.
He did too many for me .


But no, he want me to wake him up even if  he is tired.
because, he just want to be there for me .
=')

And ya.
We realize that we can really cried most of the time when we are chatting.
is not because of argue.
but is because we really afraid to losing each other.
I can feel his love. The love that i cant even describe.

Even though we stay quite far.
i mean far as we cant actually meet out like every time.
maybe.... 1 month 4 time? or lesser?
4/31 . imagine.

Everyone has their own problem .
even me and you.
i am truly sorry that i cant do anything with the problem you facing.
but no worry, i will go through it with you.
just like how you go through with me =)
remember,
I WILL NEVER GIVE UP ON YOU.
hopefully you too .





ILOVEYOUvictor. please. please don't be the another him ,
because. you really the one i really trust with .
really love with . 
*hugs*


and.. forgive me  because i did not wake you up but emo here  k=)

ILOVEYOU.
victor




Pray hard .Because i want this relationship work and will be last long. 
=)



No comments:

Post a Comment