Saturday, February 15, 2014

Dear Victor :)


 HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY
 TO ALL THE LOVE BIRDS ! 

Sooo .. 
This is the second year celebrate this day with my love =)

I am so lucky to have this boy to be with me . 
All the time, Every time.

Since I can't go anywhere for the valentine's day .
I thought we won't have the celebration and all . 
Maybe a bit disappointed but always comfort myself that is just valentine's day . 
Is just a day . We can stay sweet every day but not only this day.

But when i already alright with everything , 
He appear in my office all of a sudden.
Meet me purposely for lunch during my lunch hour.
Bring me for lunch ... and is .. SUSHI ! =')

Accompany me , save all the money he have
 and spend 80% on me.. sometimes even more..

I am truly sorry to my boy.
Because i don't have enough of time to prepare present for my boy..
I am very very very guilty and sad because i can't finished all the present i wanted to give him..

But..
He don't mind.
AT ALL

instead of disappointed he comfort me to not let me feel guilty. 
And told me that valentine's day is not all about giving present. 

And said that I am already a very good present for him .

Touch like garrrrrr T~~~~~~T
Cry like nobody business yesterday 
Hah ;')

Dind't know that still got this one guy who so care about me. 
so sayang me . 
so deep deeep deep
rolling in the deeeeeep


Yeah . I understand that we maybe still don't really understand
What love really is . 

Like what he told me.
We need to understand ourself more first only understand the other. 

instead of worried losing each other. 


I don't know whether this story of us will last forever or end anytime.
We don't know . 

But just for this time being . 
I appreciate all the time we have .
Enjoy all the moments when we are together.
Loving all the memories we created.
Counting the days we been together .

All the laughters, the tears, the joy, the arguement, the friendship,
the song we both love, the movie we watched together, the stupidness of us, the fight of us ,
the tight hug., the silence between us, the every day goodnight call,
his soft voice, his smile, his present, his love.

And everything that related to us.

Smiling while typing is kinda dumb but yeah 
I am really really glad  and lucky to have you walk into my life,
and be a part of my story and made my life better. 



Thank You  so much Victor. 
For accepted me . 
My personality, my dumbness, my laziness, my emotion, 
my appearance, my selfishness and my past.


ILOVEYOU Victor.
Thank you for accompany me all the time,
Thank you for accompany me when i am down,
Thank You for being with me when i am down hill,
Thank you for never give up on me when I started to giving up .

Too much to said.
Too much to feel.
Too much to thanks
To much to type.

Too much too much..






No comments:

Post a Comment