Saturday, February 8, 2014

17012014 The cousins :)


 FEI LOU LOK LOK AT MANZAI's gor gor house


Samantha , my little cousin :)
she can think quite mature in this age ~
big girl :)


Lavene, getting prettier and prettier year by year. 
She started to become independent girl then before.
the pretty :)


Veronica, getting mature year by year .
She started to know what to do and what to not do . 
Proud of her. 


Some photo of us ;)




Justin. Still haven grow taller .
Gigi semua dah nak rosak . 
Change teeth = grow besar ? haha




Because these random memories can make me smile like a kid.



Anthony, the handsome boy. 
Taller than me . *grrrrrrr*
And finally i need to raise up my head to talk with him ;)




youngest to the older ._______.


the supergirl :)


Queentin, the boy who manja me and victor alot. 
He is so small before this , and now he camwhore with me :')



Ans alot more .......... cousin, uncle, auntie. Soon when i have the time i will post ot up haha 

Thanks God for everything you gave me . 
:) 

T

No comments:

Post a Comment