Tuesday, February 11, 2014

2014 CNY CHOR 2 - setiawalk+wanjing's bday

SO I WANT TO DONE MY CNY POST ! =P
here is my CHOR 2 :)

Went to setia walk with family 
movie movie walk walk photo photo

Since they have a new street call :SHANG HAI STREET 

So we took this opportunity to have a look and leave our footstep =D


The family :)
AGAIN.. brother went to lion dance =')


Lavene and me :)


random unready photo sometimes look nice though XD


Lavene, grandma and my aunt :)




My sweet sweet parents turn ! 


Of cause me myself hahaha without victor still plain :(


In the cinema :) 
The so sweet photo of us . 
Appreciate the time you have with the love one..
Always i remind myself..



oh yeah my dad and mom again =D


ME !


TADA
Awkward photo of me :/ 





BELLOW BELLOW


This photo make me feel like crying .

Mom always  support me, to carry this so big burden of me ,
To always worry, even though she is angry, she still be there ..
And will never leave unless you leave her ...

Wanna grow up faster ..
not this kind of grow. 
But is when i can fetch her around, 
She stay in the house rest,  
She can watch her drama all day long,
Don't have to always work until midnight.
Dont have to worry about me , 
but nah it won't happen.
Every mother  worry her child haha 

But yeah atleast i can be those better daughter that can take care of her 
like what she take care of me when i was young.




This photo. 
Actually is my dad curi curi snap in his Iphone. 
Cause we can't send him photo through anywhere.
He want to leave alot memories . 
He always be the one who curi curi snap photo. 
Until you open his gallery .
you will realise, 
when he took this ? 

Just like us in the real life.
He always be the one who sacrifice alot behind of you,
And you never know until you realise it. 

And yeah.
Our parent.. always be the one , 
doing everything behind of you ..and just for your own good but you never know..


I LOVE YOU daddy and mommy. 
Hope that i'm not too late to realised everything ?
:')



Done with the emo post =P
SO today is also our princess's bday ! 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WANJING !!!!


She is so tired since she travelled from her hometown so sleepy but still need to cut cake for us hahahah




Wan Jing. 
May God bless you always.
Be healthy, be happy .
Hopefully she will be a great woman in the future 


All the best wanjing  !
LOVEYOU !

No comments:

Post a Comment