Saturday, February 8, 2014

2014 CNY CHOR 1 :)



IS A BRAND NEW YEAR ! HAPPY CNY EVERYONE ~! 
So as usual. I went to my church for the mass :)
To thanks God for the previous year. Things that i have done nicely or wrongly. To get what God trying to hints me .
To  pray that this year will be a better year for my family, my love one and me myself. 


\

My family. 
Always there is a missing boy which is my brother. 
He is busy lion dance so can't join the family reunion . 
But yeah, He is getting better day by day year by year. 
:)


Dad who are not with me always . 
But the love he gave me will never decrease but increase. 
Travel for so many hours to just meet the family . 
Dii. I LOVE YOU . really .. I DO.


Never forget my boy who always by my side. 
Be it good news or bad news. 
He is the one who support and never give up on me . 
Lend me shoulder when i need,
Wipe off my tears when i cry .
Calm me down if I am not in the mood. 

He is the one that never give up on me and accompany when i need people the most. 
No word can replace what i want to say to you . 
ILOVEYOUSHAGUA .. !!
Thank you for everything ~!


Mei Jia. 
Who gave me job opportunity. 
So one of my ambition is to be a teacher . 
But i can only be the sunday teacher so far. 
She introduce a Job for me - Tuition teacher.  
interact with all the cute kids.
Unhappiness will gone once you meet the childrens :)

T



Lavene.
Always cheer me up and listen to me . 
my mei mei. 
Everything will turn out right when you talk with this girl .
Because she is just so cute :)





They said Laveme's heel match my cheongsam :D



Random sai meng photos =P


Tee Hee




MODELING @@!





VICTOR AND QUEENTIN HAHAHA 


haha model model 





\


AND ENJOY OUR MASK AND GIRLS TALK NIGHT :)


Sweet chor 1 

-ENDED-

No comments:

Post a Comment