Wednesday, August 7, 2013

OUR ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY ! ^^



TADA TADA !!!!
HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY !!!
V square <3




Can't describe how important is he in my life 
Really could not imagine how will it be without him .
He is there for me , every time . 




Went to THE MINES celebrate our 1 year anniversary . 
korean buffet =)
Thank you baby for the treat =)




The Mines.
Here a lot of our memories.
When he face to face confess to me .
When he show the sincerity .
When he celebrate my birthday 

Everything .



I am really lucky girl . 
To meet you and be your girl . 





Hopefully we can go trough every thing .
Because you are there for me .
I believe that we can make it.


The little present that i make for him =)
A little bear aka squirrel? 
sorry not that perfect yet ='P

Will do more in the future and make it as a family =D
haha


and this is what my boy gave me =D
Photo with frame =)
he is sad .
Because he cant find the frame he wanted.
But nvm baby =D

I love it !
Whatever you give . Whatever you make.
Thank you so much for the hard work. 

ILOVEYOUBABYBOY!
HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY !!!

*BIG BIG HUGS* 

No comments:

Post a Comment