Sunday, August 25, 2013

hari raya 2013 : FISH FARM THAI RESTAURANT =D




HELLO =D 
so im gonna post my hari raya meal haha




So is kinda  random suggestion from aunt ann.
FISH FARM THAI RESTAURANT

thai food restaurant =)
located at hulu langat. 
which is very very very ULU 
LOL


We reached about 6.30pm
and the people rushing in like wao?
is it that nice?

PEOPLE MOUNTAIN PEOPLE SEA


and we order our thai fooood =D 
Is our first time la 
to take dinner here ..
just try la 
and the seat full by 6.45 .

so what i saw was people standing there waiting their seat ><

eh quite sad. travel here but still need to line up . 

so we have to eat faster.. hahaha 



Sooo self shoot is a must =P
Here is my cousin --- Samatha lam 


cousins ! 
VLV ! 
hehe


So take 2 


and.. take 3 hahaha
look at veron LOL




Here is my grandpa and grandma =D
went to visit my grandgrandpa this early morning =‘)
and he is now 78 years old 
and have a cry cry session this early morning.

and serious..
please appreciate family and friends around you NOW



my godma aka aunt , her husband and my little cousin---- wan jing =D


aunt anne, uncle paul and this my lovely girl -- lavene =)



Soo.. where is our foood???

OH THERE TADA !!!



thai style kangkong =D 


pineapple fried rice and big big lala 


tomyam white soup and the chicken =)


snailsss... and papaya salad =D\

and .. i forgot to take the FISH PHOTO  !!
the lime fish .. 
is very nice the best among all of this 


and yeah ! dessert!
mando salad!


thai tim kup 


but not that nice though =/
disappointed me ...
prefer <thai up> hahhahaa
my ex part time job lol



and mami !!!!
eh why you no smile la ? my little cousin said..
and ...



this happened 
HAHAHHA
just ignore my face la
i dont know what happen hahaha
post because mom look damn awesome =P



there my cousin-- samantha 
hahaha


cousin--- Anthony 


KACAU her while she want to self cam HEHEHEHE 





THIS !!!THIS !!!
ahahahaha
lavene chong =P


play with the camera 360 function - huge head, 
huge enough 


and so fast is the end of our dinner ='(
take a photo before we leave !
The night getting darker.
we gonna ciau  asap


my model -- Veronica
look at those stranger : eh so u think u very pro a? 
hahahaha

both the girls look quite alike .. sister ? or twins perhaps ? 
hahaha 
ok don't care


oh btw..
this is amazing
they catch the fish..
and u know where they put the fish?
so is the dustbin beside..
awesome man awesome 




and the cooking crab
slowly dying ><
look very pain ....



oh that's food !!!


So... overall..
The view is really nice indeed.
still got people singing haha
but the food was just so so 
not that nice  though..
haha

owh yea.. 
some extra information..
the road is very very very very how to say ..
quite tilted
my aunt them need to come out from the car and walk because the car can't tahan 
ahhahaha


ok that's all .

Thank youuu byeeee 

SELAMAT HARI RAYA!

I know is late but ... yeah still


S E L A M A T   H A R I   R A Y A ! 






No comments:

Post a Comment