Wednesday, June 19, 2013

HAPPY FATHERS' DAY _2013 =)


Hi everyone =)
This man. 
playing an important role in my life.
I LOVE HIM . 
HE LOVE ME .
WE ARE ONE BIG FAMILY !
HAH 

This man , is my dad. 
the one who bring me to this wonderful world. 

But is kinda weird that this man is playing my mom role sometimes 

Mom is like a boss in the family . 
Dad is like ok with anything . 
hahah
very very the sayang us =')



I'm penang lang =D
i switch to selangor when i was standard 5 . 
Due to some case some some some ahh 
no need to tell =P 

Dad is not staying with us since we are standard 5.
Mom have to work at here because her boss want to  
And yes,
mom earn more than penang. 
So yeah =)




dad usually will give a call to mom every night . 
that's sweet =')
like what my boy did to me even when he is tired =')

ah back to topic 

SO...

sometimes get nag by mom because of us ,
sometimes when he is so worried about us ,
sometimes when brother mm sang seng,
hah
 especially when brother or me make mom angry 
=X




There is too much of thing i wanted to say face to face to this man.
I cried. 
I miss him . 
Especially when everyone is celebrating the fathers' day .
It is like auchhh 
Daddy... ?
HAPPY FATHERS' DAY ...





He did too much to this family. 
Can u imagine.
The father and his wife, son and daughter stay that 4.5 hours of distance.

Guess you guys will ask .
so why don't he come stay with us ?
Dad tried . 
but he is not familiar with kl.
He earn better in penang. 
Dad blur in this big city ><
lost every single time 
haha aiyo

But yeah,
he will try to back to kl every month . 
He will try .

And i am truly sorry to what i may disappointed you. 
or everything you may don't like it .








DADDY WO AI NI =)

WE WILL MISS YOU AND LOVE YOU SO SO MUCHHHIEE
 ALTHOUGH YOU ARE NOT HERE WITH US ALRIGHT !

XOXO 
HAPPY FATHERS' DAY !!!!
<3
and to the one 
who wish to hear this as well. 
Happy father's day
You is a great papa k =)
try to forgive yourself  
She will understand.






Ok .no emo 
now is the happy section,
so here is the celebration of my family during father's day . 



We had lunch with the big family once again at shuang xi lou 
after our mandarin mass =D


After the heavy lunch .
They bring out the cake and we gather the fathers =D

2 table . around 20++ people i guess. 
haha a lot of kidddsss 
 @@


Here is the daddyyyyyssss haha
=D
They confuse with the procedure lol
haven blow then wana cut the cake lol

but ah who caresss =D
ALOT OF PAPARAZI TODAY !

Should have take picture .
There is 10 + camera shooting around . 
wootz
like a star weh 
ahaha



Should intro the papa 
haha
from left
veronica's dad (my jiu jiu )
wan jing's dad ( my godma's husband. my godpa ? haha )
centre is the boss haha
my  yi zhang 
ahh what to call in english . 
ermmmm never mind 
so after my  yi zhang
calvin's dad , 
then the most right is my grandpa ! =D

HEHEHE
it's ok . 
you all not really know who but i did 
HAHA

WELCOME TO MY BLOG 
=D


make a wish ! 
and yea =D
eat cake !!! hahaa



So mommy bought  new phone with the front camera.
bwhahaha
im using it =D

here is my da yi  and my mami ^^


my da yi zhang =D



wua.. wua .. wua
guess who is this?!
hwaaa
finally a photo with you lol
my brother ._.


mami =D
wearing same colour wootz
we are not planning to wear same kay 
hehe


TADA TADA !
MY VLV MEMBERS !
=)
again intro 
veron and lavene 




my cousins =)
they can make people so worry about them 
so so so so worry 
aish !
smack!





grow up faster k 
but also have to know how to take care of yourself
then good =')





Thank You da yi and da yi zhang =)

For trying to let our family closer and closer 
i know you both sure miss your parents so damn much 
although they are not here physically with you, 
but their soul , their love will always with you 


AND
TADA !
thier son - man zai gor gor 
is going to marry !!!

CONGRATULATION ONCE AGAIN HEH 

VLV members are invited as well haha
we are going to wear cheongsam =D
woootz

STAY TUNED 





No comments:

Post a Comment