Tuesday, June 4, 2013

end of may =)


It's been awhile never blog my life ..
kinda lazy until my baby tell me no post on my blog only i realise.. 
HAHA 
owh by the way .
HERE IS MY FAVOURITE JERSEY !
haha


my baby's basketball jersey =D
VICTOR.. VICTORYYY =D

He like nombor 9 . because the date ....
ahhh secret  =P

And i like it to =D
but he arent there when members choosing nombor so yeah.. get 14.. =/

but not bad also la.
sat sei sat sei . sure die when met our victor .HAHA


For me . is like.. DRESS? 
haha 
too short la me  T-T






ANOTHER LEPAK DAY
went to mines for BBQ PLAZA after my class ended  =)




TADA !
this is before ..
the after one is very worst. 
haha
no picture sorry =P


OUR FIRST BBQ PLAZA together =D

then night went to sungai long pasar. 
haha
baby is so tired ..
but still .. awwww =')

my first time also for the pasar. 
meet some friend =D
who proceed their degree life at sungai long campus =)

Today was awesome ! =D
First time first time =D
ah... not that not that =X


The very weird angle took by our mr.victor. 
hahaha

eh.. victor self cam ! hahhaha 



after our dinner. 
this kiddo want to get the bear or something =l 
aishh..
enam ringgit ah..
not enough skill still xD
Have to train 





CONGRATULATION AND CELEBRATION !
OUR
300 DAYS =D

went to get this offer 
50%  offer for frapuccino 

Baby order his vanilla frapuccino . and mine is the new flavour i guess  - Chocolate chip something 
kinda long the name .. 
saw they purposely have the flavour printed in the paper and put it on the cashier there

Then went to secret recipe =D
Baby be the boss today .

Ordered tomyam noodle =D
and baby ordered the chicken with cheese inside but very less haha

the waiter is blur . 
they printed wrong bill =/ haha




SUNDAY !!!
went to church early in the morning =)

and unfortunately my baby's little purple get bang by neighbour's motor. 
erhm
he is not in the good mood in the morning,

Secret. 
This guy can be very scary , expecially when he is in a bad mood ='D 
And very romantic , sweet , caring at the same time =')


haha
STARBUCKS once again 
by using the border's BCARD  discount voucher 
will get a booklet of discount voucher once you spent the BR1M voucher with certain amount at borders 


CHOCOLATE CHIP FRAPUCCINO today =D
and the caramel frappucino for baby =)

hence, try the crispy chicken at shilin .. 
introduce to babysince is very nice XD

carls junior after shilin lol.
eat eat eat 
nonstop eating victor XD
broke people card somemore haha
the quality problem


ILOVEYOU baby.
no matter what my family will think . 
I just love you . \

For you trying so hard to make me happy. 

For you trying to visit me so often until you also have to meet the petrol station often at the same time .

For you spending so much of time, money, energy just only for me.

For you love me so much .

THANK YOU 



It is  very happy to be with you 
everytime . everyday ,every hour, every minute, every second. 
IF  WE CAN STICK TOGETHER FOREVER. 

My ..Fiance.. <3




And a very simple update for my current uni life. 
 1 word . , 1 feel


BORED AS HELL 

The different thing is. 
now im all alone. 
be it  everytime everywhere
im not anti social =(
I DONT LIKE IT 
T...T . 


No comments:

Post a Comment