Tuesday, May 27, 2014

The New One !




HALO!  Finally my class started !
So..  this is the most less people compare with my previous course .
Only 15 person. 14 girls 1 boy.
LOL 

All of us very curious why a guy choose this course.
Not me being sexist .. hahaha
just curious 
will find some time go interview the only rose in the thorns LOL

Class is good. people is good. got pretty girl YEAH !!!
oh lecturer is cool 8)

I know I will enjoy this choice of mine =P


short update of us =)

HE FINALLY 
C U T  H I S  H A I R !!!!!!!!!!!

look so smart here yo 
hahaha keep it up =P



mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...... flowers.. brownies and some little presents..
All from my children =')

Thank You kids!




All  teacher's wish is only hope that our student can get the good result.
Learn some useful skills for life.
How to be a better person in future. 
And be more hardworking of cause 

Children you can do it ! =) 



No comments:

Post a Comment