Friday, May 16, 2014

诸位寿星 The Birthday Star



So... I managed to have my free time ... like F I N A L  L Y!!!


hurray ~~~~~~~~~~~!

Will update about the birthday star for this month .




First , let me introduce ... 
my HANDSOME DAD !!!!!

14/5 , HIS 52nd Birthday~
Our family seldom celebrate birthday with cake, probably a meal .. 
but this day..


We surprised dad with a cake and a present since he back from penang =)





TADA ! Here is my family =)

selfie since no one gonna take a family photo for us haha 




A small celebration but full with warm =)




Dad is a man who always thought of his wife, son and daughter .
He is a husband, a dad , a man that put us before him .



He came back from penang once in awhile .
Everytime he came back, I can see that he is getting kurus and kurus ='D




He never thought that we will did this little celebration to him .
I know, deeply in his heart . 
He wanted to came back and stay with us but he worried that he will burden mom since he is not familiar with KL.


Yes. He cried. He was touch .

Everytime he came back .
Brother getting mature and mature . 

Brother is getting mature. yeah

He never simply angry or throw thing to us and started to listen to dad and mom . 


And me. 
He is quite happy that i'm big girl . 
Can earn money and take care of myself ... i think ahha

He always worry about my driving skill.
='D
practice make perfect !

Trying to not let him get a phone call that : eh , your daughter accident again .

I know how worried he is and he at penang im here. 
THAT DISTANCE. 





ONCE AGAIN ~  HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOUDAO ! MY SUPERMAN ! 
I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE THING THAT YOU SACRIFICE FOR US ! 

XOXO
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Done with my family part ~
now is my working part hahaha

so 12/5 is my principal - CINDY 's birthday !

We surprise her with this bunch of children ! 



The childrens are so excited and so coorperate with us when come to this .

hahaha

We off the light and she thought electric problem haha
and there it goes.........

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CINDY 老师!




We actually celebrate her birthday 2 days late ='D
Because .. aiya .. bo sim liao ah ..
hahah 




Sorry for the late celebration ya Cindy ! 

She is a kind , sweet , nice boss , principal , friend , mom .

I will never feel stress while I working with her. 
Really Thank you her for the opportunity she gave me .





Happy BIRTHDAY CINDY ! 

Hopefully you enjoy this small celebration that we prepared last minit . =P

wish you :

身体健康.永远漂亮动人。孩子听话健康,丈夫疼爱有加 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OH YEAH done with my family and principal . 

Now is my friends' birthday LOL


So our monitor - HUEYSZE 
organize this event at star village restaurant . 

WE FINALLY GET OUT FROM SERDANG !

IT is my first time to be a passenger of sze sze . 
Not bad la need more practice then should be fine =D

Thank you for drive us to kuchai lama even the rain was SOOOOO HEAVY !



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO  HAI HAI AND JULIANA <3


This bunch of friend . although we never met for a long time . 
but still can talk like nobody business and photos...



HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONCE AGAIN MY FRIENDS ! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


And my VVIP ! 

No no no. 
Is not his birthday hahahah 

just i feel this photo we both look nice so i upload here . hahahahhaha

Thank you bii for all the time you tolerate me =')

It's been 21 months ;')

So so glad to have him . 
Everytime i feel happy , feel sad . 

This boy will by my side , be my listener, calm me down or give me idea and be with me .

ILOVEYOUbii =<3



\

LAST ,
enjoy this little stupid video of us LOL 





No comments:

Post a Comment