Wednesday, March 20, 2013

EVA 21ST BDAY =)


HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVA !
IS 21ST !
congratulation =)



went kelana square .. 
with them =)





celebrate Eva's bday ...
at this awesome place with awesome people =)



the happiness around here. 




full of joy and love.



is like family. 



feel so warm and comfortable .




we like to take photo.



when we saw camera. 
the smiley face automaticly appear =D


The band 




love and life family
 .

with my boy.


My babyboy.
love love love
haha




the klang felle =D
jermaine and leo



WONDERFUL night with them.
the family . 
and
the most important
my boy =)

is the first time we drove there.
and we not sure where the place located at.
is almost went to wrong road. 
the nervousness of me .omg
haha

is him.
to calm me down.
Thank You.






 

enjoy your 21st EVA.
god bless .




those photos copy from eva fb =D




No comments:

Post a Comment