Friday, March 22, 2013

19th birthday OF VIVIEN !

\\

This year.. full with love. 
cried several times.
hah

08/03/2013
1st is the surprise by them
hueysze, jacffi, michelle, minshin, juliana,weilim.




they bring out the hokkaido cupcake.
so small.
i seriously get shocked . hahaha





they sing. i blow. and he ate ==
felt so sad 

BUT



they bring out another cake.
is INSTAGRAM CAKE
purposely book for me .
and they do survey from me before my birthday,

ask me about. what present you want the most but you cant bought it by money.

then i answer: LOVE?

then they said need those can touch one
then i talk alot of nonsense.
such as
cheque without amount. the DSLR camera. insta camera , poison that make me smart .
this that

they almost fainted
ahahha

then 1 more . they asked about the surprise that make you cry?

i know what they want to do la. just act like dont know continue answering

i said video with alot of people who wish me la . firework everywhere la. 
this that.

they laughed again call me go dream

then i think ok la maybe they just playing.




but what they do for me is.

this cake.
they said.
sorry we cant buy u a big camera .
but atleast we gave u this cake =D


and also this bottle =)
<3 


althought not everyone czme but.. i appreciate all of u =)


smile!


The bottle from the gang =)
And the ferero rocher by MINSHIN =)
my  FORM 5 classmates who sit beside me 
=D



                                         THE VIDEO they did for me .

 and yea .. i cried hahahahhaha. 
THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN BUDDY !
for the planning , the sacrifice of money. this that. 

THANK YOU  ...............
<3




TADAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!! 
The surprise that seriously make me banjir 
haha



So my babyboy.. 
he was emo to me said sorry cant give you any surprise or gift that you want .. 
and he reallly vry emo when saw all of them celebrate for me . 
haha

10/3/2013

After church ..
went mines lunch with my boy =)

and on the way to mines from kajang.
the budak phone lot of message and i said 
boss i help you send? 
but he dindt response.
so i assume maybe he dindt heard la
so i let him be 

Reached mines.
went to sakae sushi cz is my favourite haha

when i going to order.

Nicole poke me say hi 
then i was like 
waaaa.. you also come here ?

then i saw a group of people walking in and singging birthday sonng
im going to cry .
nope. 
im cried hahah
is my friends =)
sihchen, fishball, yvonne, greg, fanny, russell, sheryen, arvina , arveeta and nicole.


 

sihchen holding a slice of secret recipe cake. 
chocolate cheese =)
hahaha


with 1 candle haha
i cried .. 
i keep say victor u stupid stupid
hahahah
i feel so touch =')
and i really dont know what to do when i saw the cake the people and victor 
Victor said . make a wish ? =D
hahah
that time my mind was so blind . 
what i thought of is 
i want this stupid forever be mine .
and this is the wish 
cz i seriously cant think anything beside of this

After that,
they pass me present, 
first, 


purse by sihchen. =)



second, nail polish of the face shop by fishball =)


stich pillow and the house slipper by arvina, arveeta, gregory and fanny =D


POLO T by sheryen and russell =D





my girls =D



chairdog =)


fishball and yvonne =D



fishball nicole yvonne =D


watched <OZ> after the quick lunch 
the movie is on 1,30pm and the celebration is on 1pm hahaha
half hour to finished it XD


TADA ! =D
THANKYOU MY BROTHERS SISTERS <3


AND.. . 
THE PRESENT I LOVE THE MOST.

he said. he is not creative, dont know hw to create stuff
he said. sorry i cant buy you anything you need, you want .
like purse . is what you need. 
nail polish. is what you want. 

just gave me this card and the bracelet he did himself. 

Thank you.
for what you planned .
for making the surprise for me . 
for success make me cried like a baby.
for what you had sacrifice

it is really mean alot to me. 
can't believe is me. 
the one you willing to plan for .
willing to give everything to . 
im so lucky to have you, victor.



ILOVEYOU victor 
LOVEYOU so much babyboy 


*cheesy cheesyyy*








11/03/2013


is my birthday again =)
this day will in uni study .
kinda bored.

but huray .
another cake haha

The cupcake DIY by sihchen .
THANKYOU =)

she said she just back from injection.
still make cupcake for me =')
wootz



a

surprise me again for sure. 
they discuss assignment after wish me.
then i feel happy also a
they knew my day n wish me haha

just wao.. diy cupcake ='D




Thank you sihchen =)


BFF .
actually i quite blur of this word.
BEST FRIEND FOREVER.

sometimes, we just thought of.
will it be forever ?
is hard to maintain forever friendship.
and we knew. 
everyone have their problem,
maybe you do not like the pattern of them 
then habis. 
no more friends




朋友不要太了解。 一旦了解就会引起不合。
友谊就这样完蛋了。
means,
dont too understand a person, once you very understand, might be argue or stuff like that.
and the friendship will  gone.

And i believe it. 

what we can do , maybe is 包容?

im sorry i cant be the one who accompany you to kampar. 
and i knew you will alot of new friends there .
ALL THE BEST in degreee sihchen =)



THE UTAR GANG!
=‘)



I thought there is the only celebration of me in UTAR.
BUT
in canteen. 


another cake appear .=')



this cake is from my utar gang once again
the previous one is sihchen only . HAH


and they want me to take out the candle 
long time no play this hah


PRESENT from them
card and cup .


starbucks by shenyan 


and the note books. 
i got 19 i guess
haha
is because the front gate of UTAR got people who distribute to anyone who passby .
then everyone who wish me happy birthday will give me as present bwhahaha





The very sad happy birthday song ever .
by shengyan and hayden.
very lame .
hahaha
but THANKYOU YO =D

they will kill me straight if they knew i posted here bwhaha
who cares? =P





Last but not least. 
the birthday dinner with my lovely mom. 

i said :
mami. i want birthday present. 
mom :
what present?
me : 
i want take photo with you =P
mom :
eh noo, my face not nice nowsince is after work.
me:
disppointed but smile
hahaha atleast mom want be pretty situation when take photo with me XD

ok dont know what is the point 
but
I love you mami <3
love you., sorry for what i had done wrong and thank you for everything you had forgive me and will always be 




I LOVE MY LIFE. 
My family, My boyfriend, My friends. 




No comments:

Post a Comment