Wednesday, November 28, 2012


hello =)
here . my boyfriend =D
                                                     Hello. There.. my boyfrie
'

Thx god .. we met .
Is hard to fall in love or even trust with others
when u hurt by the wrong one.

and thx for helping me overcome my past more than i do 


i choose to believe and trust you .




Hopefully. 
you are the one who i looking for .

The one who care who love 
who will afraid to loss me .
=)


Thx for everything.
NOBODY IS PERFECT. BUT YOU ARE. TO ME.


BEAUTIFUL 
by 


I know, I know it's been a whileI wonder where you are, and if you think of meSometimes, 'cause you're always on my mindYou know I had it rough, trying to forget you butThe more that I look around, the more I realizeYou're all i'm looking for
What makes you so beautiful, is you don't know how beautiful you are to meYou're not trying to be perfectNobody's perfect, but you are, to meIt's how you take my breath awayFeel the words that I don't sayI wish somehow, I could say them nowOh, oh, I could say them now, yeah
Just friends, the beginning or the end?How do we make senseWhen we're on our ownIt's like you're the other half of meI feel incomplete, I should've knownNothing in the world compares to the feelings that we shareSo not fair
What makes you so beautiful, is you don't know how beautiful you are to meYou're not trying to be perfectNobody's perfect, but you are, to meYou try to take my breath awayFeel the words that I don't sayI wish somehow, I could say them now
Oh, it's not you, blame it all on meI was running from myselfCause I couldn't tell how deep that weWe were gonna beI was scared it's destiny, but it hurts like hellHope it's not too late, just a twist of faith
What makes you so beautiful, is you don't know how beautiful you are to meYou're not trying to be perfectNobody's perfect, but you are, to meIt's how you take my breath awayFeel the words that I don't sayI wish somehow, I could say them nowOh, oh, I could say them now, mmm







No comments:

Post a Comment