Saturday, June 11, 2011

♥ failure .......='(


ya.
my undang test ~
failed ~ 

41/50
'' 1 ''  mark more then i will pass...

wat the FUCK ...
aiz.~


waste my energy..
waste my time ..
and
 my tears ...

mummy scolded me gaogao


during the examination ~
duno why..
i felt soooo stress ~

mum told me that our family no one had fail the undang test..
so i cant be the first..

 i woke up 6.30am ..
and the uncle told me that will come and fetch me on 7am ..

so .. i wait wait wait ..
7.30am...
ok ~ sabar sabar ~ 
8.00am
ok ~ sabar sabar sabar ~ 
8.30am
... ~ wat the fuck U uncle =.= why can u  be so late ..
8.45am ~
finally reached ..
aiz ~ 

early in the morning ~ 
 already no in the mood ...

i reached there on 9.30am~

and had my exam on 10.30am

during the examination ..
my hand keep sweat ~ 

my friends who passed the examination told me that 
vivien ~ its okay ~ just a simple test ~ take it easy ~ 

lol ~ 


after  i press : 
tidak . saya tidak hendak menyemak jawapan saya .

2 second....

the result shock me gaogao ~ !  

41/42 .
gagal ...

aiz...
suddenly i was felt like ~ 

how to back home ...


ok ~ 
i wait the uncle to fetch me home from 11am ..
and the uncle reached on 1pm

haiz~
boring boring boring !!!!

keep 0.facebook.com ( until my phone habis battery )

and i message my dear ~ 
my dearcomfort me as well ~ thx dear <3

hence ~ 
i message my mum my result ~ 
mum called me ~ 
on the phone . she just laugh me ~ no scolding ~ \

after that ~ 
my daddy in pinang called me too ~
he just comfort me ~ 
no scolding ~
my tears coming out ~ 
and i din speak ~ 
i scared i will cry ~
dad knew im crying ~ 
he said :
girl ~ is ok ~ the RM50 i sponsor u ~ no crying please ~ 

very fast.. i cried in quiet mode =.=~ 
maybe i made by water ?~ 
keep crying ~
the watery eyes ~ haiz ~


uncle straight fetch me to my tuition centre ~ 
2.30pm  reached ~ 
and the class  end on 3pm =.=
so i wait another class ..

tuition till 5pm ~ 
and the joke is ~ 

i had my breakfast on 6pm ~
how cool is it ~ 
aiz ~
keep gastrik in the class ~ 
nobody knew

after class.
mum fetch me home .
in the car.

i never said a word .
mum started to ask .
started to scold .
i started to cried .
t - shoe keep rub my nose. my eyes .

keep crying ~ nonstop ~ 


8pm ~ 
mum said treat us sushi king ~
i felt so shock 
afternoon still scolded me .
but night treat me eat sushi king .

walao ~ 

aiz ~ duno ~ 



FUCKUUNLUCKYDAY !











1 comment: