Saturday, October 12, 2013

mess

I am lost.
Everything .

I don't know what the hell happen on me .
I am FUCK UP to myself.

I HATE ME
Everything is a mess .

I don't know how to move. or should i say i don't know where to move. or am i don't wanna move.
Or like greg said i need attention .

I can't search the people who same boat with me .
I don't know how to talk .
I don't know me myself.

And.. I am hurt as fuck
everywhere.


Am i really that relying to people?
Am i really that troubling?
Am i really that immature?
Am i really so naive?
if yes, W H Y ?

i can feel myself from his mouth.
I am so ... not myself.
can i just disappear?
IAMLOSTTOBEEVERYTHING

i dont know how to explain myself.

Maybe i really need my own time .

to cry the shit out of me.

to really reflect on myself. I don't know.

怎么办。我真的不知道有谁可以倾诉。
跟他,他也一定骂到我狗血淋头。
心碎的声音。

No comments:

Post a Comment