Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Follow up -lnl =)


HEY =)
a very late  post 
was thinking not to post but the photos was so nice and yes im lazy to touch the books =X


So....  the one who beside me is my love one ! =D
Victor. say hi yo =D
that face : who cares 
hah


This follow up camp is on 15-17 /03/2013
but unfortunately saturday i having exam in the morning. 
but we rush there right after my exam . 

This camp located at THE FARM . nearby mantin . 
kinda far . 
haha

The road was terrible. 
Since is those rough road . alot of sand , stone .

It's quite hard for the saga to go up . 
and yea
broke something of the saga once again 
hahah

WE JUST AWESOME ! =P


Here is Arveeta and Pravin =)

Basically this camp is a follow up for the love and life i joined last year.
It's actually to build up our faith and gather us once again  . 

We have some games and session .
not going to share here . 

but some photos is allowed =P



ME and ARVEETA =D
our drawing heh =)




Cheering time ! =D
 victor, arveeta , eric,cyril , basil. 

Played cho dai dee with them until midnight 4-5 or 6 am smtg .. 
mad right?
but 
heh
nice memory =)



erm. is my boyfriend yea. 
For your information
They are trying to act  the <Gangnam Style >
one of the scene . 
if you know .


=/





AND ARGH !!!!!!!
jealous
Jealous
JEALOUS !!!!
but he asked for my permission before this la 

what to do la.. 
is my boyfriend . 
=‘)

boy also tak lepas ah. 
=')
Is ok.. 
is ok 





 One of my favourite photo !
Vanessa, Amanda and me . 
haha
so cute =)



Amanda is going to continue her studies oversea ..ALL THE BEST YO ! =)

^^


Want to say Thank you to this- my important man . 
Thank you . 
for being with me .
Although something bad happened during this camp .
You are still with me . 

Thank you. 
for worried about me . 
and never sleep for the whole day . 
because of me  

Thank you .
For your care . your sacrifice. 

I really enjoy the caring of you, 
so sweet. 
haha

Because you are right next to me. 
I don't need to worry anything . 
Your arm , your sound, your smile, your hug. 
YOUR EVERYTHING . 

Thanks GOD.
for giving us opportunity to meet .

Thanks GOD.
for bringing him into my life.

Guide us , help us 
<3



I LOVE YOU. 
and i'm ready. to face the challenges that waiting for us. 
distance, time, trust, money, and a lot more. 









US =)


Hopefully everyone will get at least something about our faith. 
Love GOD .
Trust GOD.
Pray to GOD.
Place  GOD as center of our life.


=)



No comments:

Post a Comment