Friday, February 15, 2013

TO MyOnlyOne

maybe is bcz we lose people or thing before..

and now we learn to appreciate things and people more. 


and we afraid
afraid to lose each other again.


so we accommodate.

what happen also said is ok . nothing much .
 as long as you happy. 

but i really dont know..
dont know hw to last this relationship without let you suffer or tired.

i prefer let me alone to suffer all this . 
and i knew u will said the same thing .


you always said me desserve better, someone that perfect than you. 

yes . u said u not that romantic not that creative not that this and that.


You know. 

because you are not this perfect . 
because you are not this romantic
because you are not creative and all.

that is why I LOVE YOU so much


I love the way you are.

just love your imperfection.

what ever you done. 

what ever you said.


yes. you tired.



tired of always making me cry
forcing me  to do things i don like
making empty promises
tired of making me worry
tired of your hot temper sometimes
tired of always feeling so insecured
of only listening to stories bout my friends
but nt yours
and cant be there for me everytime


but so what?
i cried is because i been control 19 years. 
im tired of controling the tears. 
because is you . i can cry so easily.
because i felt secure with you.
i like to cry infront of you.
because i can feel the warm of you .
because i like the way you hold me tight and whisper .

yes u do . you do force me to do things i dont like . 
but when you are not around.
i will think  the face of you the word you said.
i miss that .
haha

yea. promises. 
empty promises.
i promise alot thing. 
i wont leave. 
i wont find others.
wont choose friends first .
this that .
yea . is empty. 
but i know. all these is important for you. 
thats  why i try to promise try to make it. 
and i dont know whether i can do it or not . 
hah

worry.
yea. always i do . 
when u drive. when u home . when you school . when u sleep. when u bath . when u eat . when u on9..
everytime .
worried u drive too fast accident. worried you reached home get scolded cz is late. when you school you will felt tired because ytd we chat until midnight. when you bath worried your skin will get sensitive and itchy because of new soap. when you eat the vege u dont like it, when the fishbone will stuck . when u on9 will u emo will u waiting for me but im nt there. 

every single time im worrying. 
just same like what you do . 
you too worry me every single time arent you?
why?
because of love. 



Who dont have temper?
even me . i have a very hot temper too .
maybe you haven try before but yea. my temper damn stupid also.
so why u blaming yourself of your temper..
this is normal human being .


yes. you felt insecure. 

and just only with me .
it proven . 
you afraid to lose me. 
so that u get jealous easily.
because you just worried.
just love me so much. 

same as me. 

i felt insecure too ..
just dont want be  too obvious. 
so that you can do yourself.
so that you wont said never talk to girls anymore.

yes. friends come and go .

but what if you need them one day . 
they will be an important role for u one day?
i dont want ruin your future . 



yea. i always told stories of me n my friend. 

means i with them more than you. 
saw them more than you 
you mean this right?

u know ah. we stay quite far .

is hard to met each other too.

but you know.

just because we hard to met. 
we will more appreciate the time we met 
the moment when we together.
i love the moment with you .


yea. is so nice when i got problem you will appear right next to me .

but is in the drama . movie . 
is hard .
hard to said that problem came, u appear. 

maybe . maybe when we are nearby. 

or maybe when we stay together .
just maybe future will do . 









ILOVEYOU.

i know is hard, to last this relationship.
challenges all the way .
but if you said you need a time out . 
i will wait for you,
wait you until you said is time to come back.
hopefully is not the end of our relationship. 




sincerely,

vivienleeseeyuin



i will miss the slide show you did for me . 


i will miss the song u wrote and sing for me 
EVERYTHING YOU DO. 



i will miss you .

No comments:

Post a Comment