Saturday, August 11, 2012

STUDY HARD PLAY HARD


wootz~ weewit,,
so short leh me ='D

 finished all presentation assignment and midterm !
left FINAL !!
3 WEEKS TO GO~ 
ALL THE BEST !

ok the presentation look..
smart enough xD



MY GROUP MEMBER !
purple and  white ^^


with sih chen ^^


waiseley loh yuyu ~


with the forever pro actor - kevin ho


still the actor =X 


this is ugly my gosh ! - -
my friend call me pose like this zzz


with my boss the ceo - leong kit 


kok yee <3

bryan ~ =D


the cutie elson =D


hahahahahahhhaha /
it's funny yo !
kevin n sihchen XD 


shaun ~ haha
keep on said his smile vry weird XD
ya a bit XD


with pinkhang~
aiyooo bryan act cute pulak =X



with shirleen & jun yuan
ahaha jun yuan closed his eyes ><

ok i saw kvein n bryan kacau again ahhahaha








shirleen <3 


shenyau =D


YOO !! XD



hahahaha ~
the gila member ~ XD




S T U D Y H A R D


P L A Y H A R D ! 


STAY TUNED ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment