Friday, June 8, 2012

JUNE , be nice to me =D


time flies.
may gone. june here.
wow..
be nice to me my friend - JUNE .



yeap. officially started the foundation in UTAR
in UNI.
all things u need to do by YOURSELF.

since i met some LECTURER
sendiri say sendiri syok.
i felt so afraid . afraid that i will failed or something like that
but all seniors told me was .
yea. all lecturer almost like that.
hahaha
okay ..


so i will resign my part time job .
if no mistake , this saturday ( 09/06/2012) will be my last day work as a part time at THAIUP.
im lack of time .
not enough time to do my revision.
and im TIRED.


will miss u guys . my lovely colleagues <3



at UTAR ,
im the lucky one.
i got 2 friends almost same lecture with me haha not bad.
got a blur blur cute sih chen . long long hair hardworking kokyee.
and my new friend as well
shirleen , shen yau , ah diok , kok leong , shen yan waiseley YUYU  , han yang  etc  xD

new friend . welcome to my life <3



the critical thinking work..
so what you think of my drawing ?
all sign have thier meaning as well XD

the finger showing peace. means peace no war ?XD
the love there means sincere , fren family .
butterfly means freedom .
leaf means recycle ! go greeen! save world!
*wow im so nice right ?XD recycle yor *

en.. critical thinking is the most joke subject.
give u some example of question

(1)  Two fathers and two sons cach shot a duck and none of them shot the same duck .
Only three ducks were shot . How was this possible

(2)  A monkey is at bottom of a 30-foot well . Each day he jumps up three fact and slips back two,
At that rate , when will monkey reach the top of the wall .


I WAS LIKE ..
WHATSSSSSSSSSS THIS ?!?!?!?!? @@
serious blur

FEEL FREE HELP ME TO ANSWER LEFT YOUR COMMENT THERE ? XD


and also the mickey mouse fair at midvalley,
watched man in black 2
not bad movie hahah


The gathering of my old friendssss <3

huey sze bring a boyfriend come from her NS camp !
NICE SURPRISE MY GIRL!





seemoon,  (me) ,  minshin
XD
yeap...  me ? XD


me n seemoon <3





hueyyyy szeeeeeee <3


FAMILY YEAH!



love life ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment