Sunday, January 8, 2012

2012 . recently.


2012.
januari.

BREAK WITH HIM =)

nice openning of 2012 .




many fren care bout me =)

thx from my deepest heart =)







and oso my ying ying ~~
went NS  ~

miss u and sooooooo worry bout u ~
aiz  ~

take good care of yourself plz ~
love u so much ~

i cry many times of u ~
aiz ~
3 month vry fast de ~~~~

Wait u !!!



still samseng 38 like before =)
so dont worry about me ya fren ~ hahahahha



and oso ~
my new life began ~

will 18years old after march ~
nobody going to help  me celebrate my bday ~ hahahah
joke ~









thx alot to my cousin ~ veron ~
for accompany me ~ =)

when i sad ~
happy ~
worry ~
angry ~ = )




we jz acting =D






and my cutie cousin =)

serious ~
they made my day `










present =)

xmas present ^^




anthony ~ cousin ~ =)


carslberg shooting ?

actually i x drink ~ ==
jz take some noob photo ~ hahahhaha







love them much =)


ok ~
bwaibwai =)

foo .. not ur fault =) and oso not my fault =) 

jz we are not suit right ? =) 

+ u ba ~ =)


No comments:

Post a Comment