Saturday, May 14, 2011

♥ B B Q with 4l2 ( 2010 ) ♥


B B Q . 
with my last year ( 2010 ) classmates --> 4 lily 2



那个pattern..好像大便大不出。。有木有。。??


IGNORE MY DOPE FACE =X




manhou's mami ..
help us 起火。。


haha .. memang funny ..
we used an hour .. =.=

so hungeli .. tahan jor so long ..yanwong


we are so lady... mwahaha


piece =D

omg.... HUEYSZE'S =.=


domino pizza..~~


haha ..
this saussage ... look like dog shit..=X


haha ... i cook myself ?
dun joke la .
this photo just taken for my moral projeck =P


vivien . seemoon. sozai. manhou. =)

why i so short T~T


me and sozai ^^


dope face


3 of us =)


me and seemoon <3


me and jacffi <3


haha .. seemoon... 
nei yai yai la ~~
kiss me ??! =P


duno looking at where lo me ==


the face vry pekcek ..><


me . seemoon. hueysze


huiyoh ..
joker.. 
also taken for my moral project =D


kira duit ,, haha


poeple mountain people sea ~~~



tazit ^^

thx for my classmates...

No comments:

Post a Comment