Tuesday, October 26, 2010

dear^^--- N I C O L E ----- birthday party (9-10-2010)

L A T E ------ LATE --------XD
but also need to post la... so memorable...=)
   
ya ~ this girl.. nicole lim...
birthday on 30/9...
but take a party on 9/10...
  • 肥仔碌碌
RM20 each person =) not very expensive luckly  =D


 people mountain people sea.....
but all is nicole lim's friend=)

 makan makan makan .....

 and this  ...IS  my gang .. --- the 8 crazy girls.. FINISHED  IT  !! =.=''
 We play 老鹰抓小鸡with nicole sister,chloe ... =.=''  
a bit mong cha cha ,....
 vivien. yvonne. samantha =)


so short ....
ya .. vivien there =)
 
 来张全体照。。。。。。。。 其实只是小部分。。。。=)


 munchong,  kai sheng, yu sheng , nicole , yvonne , vivien



nicole not slap me la actually =.=''

hey ~~ koh mun chong ... 
me very noisy merh ?? shhh me warh =.=''

THE LAST PHOTO =)
i love it !!!
8 PO GANG ...
but .. ying ying .. i cant see you .. haha
the cup blocking you ..XP

No comments:

Post a Comment