Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Almost the end

Is study week now.. almost done my Y1S1 .
Everything goes out smoothly. Satisfy for the performance so far.
And yeah still have the bad habit which is keep for last minit job ..
like !#$@$^%$&%&   ahhh

  STOP IT VIVIEN ! SO ANNOYING !

coursework is alot in this course but yeah is fun ='D I..s..... F...U...N.....  YEAH

The coursework mark is still acceptable.
No doubt my performance did better than the foundation .='D

Hopefully it will last until the end of my study life.
But there is no end for study ='D

I mean.. erm... maybe until degree? or ? I got the chance to proceed master ? haha

Let me just think about it ..mmmm

WELL..
Life is good. Health still not that good.
FLU at least more than 5 times one month.

Anyone know why ? leave a comment if you do .
>>>>>>>>>> just consult doctor easy as that if you want for the answer. stupid ah you ?

<<<<<<<<< my answer :  LAZY  . HAHAHAHA   * epic right ? ngekngekngek *


alright let me stop bullsh*t now and start study . bwaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii


No comments:

Post a Comment