Friday, March 11, 2011

♥ my BIG day ? ya.is my birthday ^^

expecially thx bei bei ^^


weeeeeeeee is my day !!!
11-3-2011 ...
the 17th years i have live in this world ~


thx my classmates --> min shin =) for preparing this card ^^


every year ~ i will get different present . different surprise from different peeps =)


left <<<< homemade cookies ..
is my dear .. BEIBEI .. make for me de T^T
so gamdong >< (VRY NICE A A A A !!!! )

right >>>>spageti ^^
prepared by my darling   , nicole ...
wootz ?
woke up 5am .. for preparing this for me ><''
alamak ><

love them much much !!!
DELICIOUS !!!!


AND....
my lily class cute babes n dudes....

giving me a surprise ..>.<''

walao .. i duno why they keep force  me to stayback after skul..
then .. keep waiting =.=''

jacffi liew, manhou and meng yaw  ... go buy the cake after skul by driving =.-
omg ...


and....... the problem is...
we dindt have the plastic knife to cut our cake ...Lol ?
then we use the 纸皮。。god =.=

and .. eat the cake free hand .. wakaka =D


eh !!!!!!!!!!
my lovely cute cute lengzai lenglui babes and dudes ...
DOH JEH SAI !!!
u made my day ^^

90 degree 鞠躬 !!

and... this was celebrated last week with my cousin ---> veron


sushi made by my aunt ^^


my cousin birthday on 8/3/2011
and mine
11/3/2011

pisces girl ^^


we celebrate together =_)


we sing n play together ^^


heeeeeeeeee=D

....sad thing is ....      ..
....tsunami ... .......    .
..nw kena japan le..  ...
PRAY .....
pray for the Victims ..
pray for the world .....

No comments:

Post a Comment