Tuesday, December 14, 2010

♥ I - C I T Y =) ♥


WOO HOO !!! 
I CITY !!! ^^


such a NICE PLACES !!!
but if u go there WITHOUT camera .. WITHOUT couple or  JIMUI...
BANYAK BANYAK SIENZZZZZZZ.....


inside the 'SNOW HOUSE
not really snow plz =.=''
all is cotton ..
air cond also NOT COLD!!!


with the red snow man =)


this poster !!my idol  farenheit!!!! 


also take in the snow house =)



we take picha need to line up de =.=''
many ppl looking infront of u !! 
vry vry 不舒服?haha


outside ....
haha... i look tiny with this dinosour xDD


V . L . V 
vivien . lavene . veronica ..

heart them so much =) 

spider spider !!! 


gong hei fatt choy !! xDD


NICE VIEW ... 
WIU WEET ~~~


qiant  cactus !!!! 


so happy !!! so we jump !!! xDD


TIGER !!! ISH !!!


ALL MY lovely COUSIN !!! 
MWARRHX !!




AND MY LOVELY jimui !!!!

have a nice day with them !!!


p/s : thx lavene chong and Eddie Lee 
for helping me take pictures ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment