Sunday, December 19, 2010

♥ 十分红演唱会 ♥


OH YEAH !!
MUNCHONG got the ticket of 十分红演唱会!!

i go wif my cousin ^^
lavene and veron and my bro-- eddie

5PM .. we reached =)

munchong ..wilson .. soon wai .. 
4pm reached i think ~~ hahha


then we line up ~


we get our ticket ...
EXTREME HOT ZONE A ...
not the MOST INFRONT la ..
=]


(my cousin ---> lavene and veron  )

they set up the stage ~


7p.m

we enter,,
at car park..
outdoor..
and 'ti orh orh'
takut mr.rain wil attend tis concert =.=''
but im smart girl.. sure brong along my cuty winnie the pooh payung !!! xDD
  

they free us ...
kipas and .. put on hand de DUN HOW TO DESCRIBE =.='


LOL=.= 
好像进猪笼将 =(


see .. the sky.. so so SO SO DARK !!!
MACIAM AKAN HUJAN LEBAT !!
but... luckily nt raining .. phew~~~


oh yeah !!!
our hand !!
nice rite ?
bling bling de!!!
 XDD


My cuty cousin too happy jor...  xP

OH YEAH ~~
LIGHTS UP !!!


THE CONCERT BEGAN ON 8.30 P.M,



TIRED FOR STANDING 6 HOURS !!!!!!!!!


I  叮当 
I   J.J
I AK
东与哲

THEY DID A NICE SHOW TONITE ♥♥♥

And LAST !!


BUNGA API !!



I put the BLING BLING things to my hairband and became THIS !! xDD


thx munchong for giving me and my cousins this opportunity!!
THX SO MUCH !!! ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment