Monday, June 2, 2014

CHILDREN !




wink wink **
hello =D

So i enrolled to the degree course of < EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION >

yeah , this is time to learn more about the children !
and assignment =D

..

Is really different from my previous assignment ~
This is early childhood *obviously different from business ? *



So one of my assignment , 
Want us to interact with the children from year 4 to year 6 .

TADA ~! my 6 years old cousins .
So I need to let them to draw about this topic < MY FAMILY >


Is really amazing when i saw their drawing.

TALENTED

We , adult . thinking is totally different with the child .
They have the thought that we never think about it 




Not sharing too much here . =P


But here is their outcome ! 

*JUSTIN , QUEENTIN , CELINE *


And some photo of me and them =D
*Queentin and Wan Jing *


hahahah you will never understand the meaning of drawing unless you try to ask them 
they will impress you with the answer hahaha


<3

Thank you kids ! 

I LOVE YOU ! 
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment